My work as a lawyer is characterised by discretion. I attach great importance to personal consultation.
Rather than "only" providing you with legal advice on individual questions, it is my aim to work with you to find a suitable and satisfactory overall solution for your particular problem.
As a lawyer and defence counsel in criminal matters, I will represent you in all phases of civil, administrative and criminal proceedings. My clients include private individuals as well as companies and organisations and I also provide advice and support in extrajudicial matters, such as drafting your contracts or setting up a new company for you.
My previous professional activities in Austria and abroad have provided me with access to a network of experts from various fields. If necessary, I can call on notaries, tax consultants, management consultants, auditors, expert witnesses, PR experts and detectives. As a lawyer, I cooperate on a regular basis with the renowned law firm OBLIN Rechtsanwälte GmbH. This network of experts enables me to handle even extensive and complex cases for you in the best possible way.
Completion of the University Course on Information and Media Law at the University of Vienna (LL.M.)
Foundation of the IBESICH law firm
2015 – 2020
Trainee lawyer in several renowned Viennese law firms; secondment to an Austrian credit institution
2014 – 2015
Legal internship within the judicial district of the Vienna Higher Regional Court
Graduation from Vienna University law school (Mag. iur.); term abroad in London at the LSE – London School of Economics and Political Sciences
Legal trainee in national and international law firms and interest groups; completion of a several-month internship with a bank in New York City, USA
Teaching and Lecturing
- since 2022 ongoing lecturing activity at the Lawyers Academy (Anwaltsakademie, AWAK)
- Vienna Bar Association
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Association for Austrian Defence Attorneys
- Scientific Interest Group for Information Law (IG IT-LAW.AT)
- Viennese Legal Society
- Young Austrian Arbitration Practitioners (YAAP)
- Alumni Association of the University of Vienna and the Law Faculty of the University of Vienna
- Gassner/Ibesich/Metzl, SPG Sicherheitspolizeigesetz, LexisNexis, 2023
- Ibesich, The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Business Crime 2023, Austrian Chapter, GLG, 6 October 2022
- Neuburger/Ibesich/Oblin, Sanctions Against Russia And International Arbitration: Four Questions And Answers, mondaq, 29 March 2022
- Ibesich/Neuburger/Oblin, Seven More Years! The Principal Witness Rule in Austria – Extended and Revised, mondaq, 8 March 2022
- Ibesich/Neuburger, The New Austrian Warranty Law – An Overview, mondaq, 27 December 2021
- Neuburger/Ibesich, The UNCITRAL Expedited Arbitration Rules – Six Questions And Answers, mondaq, 5 November 2021
- Ibesich, The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Business Crime 2022, Austrian Chapter, GLG, 6 October 2021
- Ibesich, The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Business Crime 2021, Austrian Chapter, GLG, 30 April 2021
- Eckel/Ibesich, Compliance Due Diligence bei Unternehmenskäufen, Compliance-Praxis 3/2014, 26