Real Estate Law
Real estate law is a special sub-area of civil law. Among other things, it deals with the admissibility of individual clauses in leases and with questions related to the termination of a lease. It also includes questions and problems in connection with the acquisition of real estate.
Contact me for advice and assistance before entering into leases and purchase contracts, and for representation before courts or arbitration boards in case of disputes arising in connection therewith.
I will also be happy to advise you on how to determine an appropriate rent and how to draw up an accurate operating expenses bill.
To owners of real estate, I provide assistance in disputes with co-owners and property management companies. I will also answer any questions you may have in connection with the rental or sale of your house or flat.
My areas of specialisation include:
- Landlord and tenant law
- Residential property law
- Drafting and reviewing rental, lease and purchase contracts
- Representation before courts and arbitration boards
- Legal advice on the purchase of a flat, house or other property
- Legal advice on real-estate transactions
- Real estate due diligence proceedures