IT, E-Commerce and Media Law
IT law is one of the newest areas of legal expertise and, in these times of ever-increasing digitalization, it is becoming more and more important. It comprises a multitude of legal fields, from copyright law, trademark and domain law to data protection issues. In times like the present, in which the importance of social media is constantly increasing, media law is also gaining in significance.
Contact me for advice and support in the implementation of IT projects, including the drafting of general terms and conditions, the preparation of software licence agreements or assistance in complying with data protection regulations in your advertisements and the products offered by you.
I will also advise you on intellectual property issues, such as copyright law, trademark law or questions regarding patents and utility models.
If you have to deal with violations of competition law, I will assist you with advice and represent you in and out of court.
Reports in social or traditional media may have damaged your reputation or violated your right to privacy. I will be happy to support you in enforcing any claims based on such violations.
My areas of specialisation include:
- Drafting of contracts and general terms and conditions
- Data protection law
- Law governing names and domains
- E-Commerce law
- Information and disclosure obligations for websites
- Protection of intellectual property rights (Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Patent Law, Utility Models Law, etc.)
- Enforcement of claims under the Austrian Unfair Competition Act (UWG)
- Support with claims based on the Media Act (compensation claims, right to publish a counterstatement etc.)